Wednesday 11 May 2011

Paris holds the key to the heart

Having come back to social Siberia for the summer, my parents were super awesome and sent me to Paris to see my best friend from my Woodford County days, Sara.

As i've been to Paris multiple times before I didn't feel any inclination to do all the 'touristy' things again, this freed my time up considerably and I was able to notice several things about Paris and about the French that I never had before.

The parking is not so great...



People watching is so much easier if you just face all the chairs out...



People actually do carry around baugettes everywhere :)



Oh, and I love Sara!!

2 comments:

danielle said...

everyone is getting proper eclairs these days except me!

Nicole said...

"Bonjour, Bonjour, Bonjour....there goes the lady with her baguette like always!"