Sunday 13 September 2009

I love her really

Today in his talk, my dad used Cori and i disagreeing as an example. He called Cori loud and me subtle and devious. Me!? Can you even imagine?

So later this afternoon, lacking a wholesome sunday activity, i was trying to talk to Corinne and she kept running off. Eventually, she for some reason felt the need to lock herself in my parents room. About 10mins later i got bored.. so taking inspiration from my older sister i climbed out of the bathroom window, along the roof and stood outside my parents window. Cori jumped about a mile =]

A couple hours later i happened to be passing when Cori came out of the room. I shouted boo and she jumped quite possibly even higher =D it was the funniest thing i've done all day!

I really am a nice sister though!!

4 comments:

Kevy said...

HA HA HA! That is fantastic!

Luke said...

You see, by doing these acts, you PROVED that your dad was correct! :P

danielle said...

poor cori. she just wants to read her books in peace!

Nicole said...

Climbing out on the roof is very dangerous, I will be discussing your punishment with mother and father.
Honestly, what kind of older, respectable sister, would do such a thing...that Danielle.