Tuesday 21 April 2009

Oxford

For the last two weeks i was at Oxford university for a revision course and it was super fun.. and really hard work. I was originally under the impression that it was going to be a school version of efy. It really wasn't though - no intense picture taking, no huging and crying, and snappy fairwells. I'd collected a few facebooks but for the most part Oxford was completely behind me until today. On the stairs was a small package with my name on it. So naturally i opened it and to my suprise it was a small gift and note referring to a private joke my friend Rupert and i had had during my second week. Go figure!!

2 comments:

danielle said...

i'm sure you had no idea... ;) also i love that his name is Rupert

Nicole said...

RUPERT! Best name ever. Adding that one to my collection of future children names.....oh great, just read danielle's comment. I'm so repetitive.
Did you kiss him?